About Me

My photo
Store Update(store Will be CLOSED for a few weeks) So sorry but i have lost interenet for the time being I will be back up and running in a couple more weeks. Please do not buy anything at this time from my store if you do you my not get the item for awhile.

If you like what you see please donate

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Chocolate Love




What is included in this kit:
11 Papers

4 ribbons

2 flowers

3 frames

2 bows

5 chocolate elements

Can be downloaded HERE

Please leave a short message or a ty either before download or after

4 comments:

Nicky said...

Thanks hon, this looks gorgeous :)

SherryD said...

Looks yummy! Thanks for sharing.

TR-JC / 3D-JC said...

TY !

Anonymous said...

Hi
I dont think the link to the choc kit is working, or at least its saying `invalid`

I love choc lol. Thought I might make something to remind me of just how good (oops, I mean how `bad` choc is for my weight lol.
With xmas approproaching I think I need that reminder lol.

I`ll check back later, whilst its maybe only a glitch.

Thanks again for your kindness and your talent - much appreciated.