About Me

My photo
Store Update(store Will be CLOSED for a few weeks) So sorry but i have lost interenet for the time being I will be back up and running in a couple more weeks. Please do not buy anything at this time from my store if you do you my not get the item for awhile.

If you like what you see please donate

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to the part 2 of SisKat's Creations the reason for this is I have lost the password and all that on the other account sorry maybe after we get the other computer fixed I will use the other blog.
Any I would like to welcome you to my blog and hope you enjoy the scrap kits and art I will be posting here the art aka tubes just right click and save as. The Kits follow the instruction on how to download them in each post.
I am glad you stopped by. Dont forget to say hi when you view this blog.
Hugz,
Kathy

No comments: