About Me

My photo
Store Update(store Will be CLOSED for a few weeks) So sorry but i have lost interenet for the time being I will be back up and running in a couple more weeks. Please do not buy anything at this time from my store if you do you my not get the item for awhile.

If you like what you see please donate

Friday, December 12, 2008

Awards I recieved



I like to thank Rose aka Guardian angels for this award; really do appreciate it:)

The rules of this award are to say 7 things I love and to then pass this award onto 7 people.

So Here Goes

I LOVE ....

1.My hubby Marty and my 3 daughters

2. my PSP -8 & 9 and making kits and tags

3. Playing games on Pogo

4. spending time with family

5. All My friends in many of the groups i belong too

6. My interenet which being able to share wouldnt be possible

7. Last but not the lest My Fur babies and My feather baby which i would be lost without in my life

NOW TO THE 7 I WANT TO AWARD....