About Me

My photo
Store Update(store Will be CLOSED for a few weeks) So sorry but i have lost interenet for the time being I will be back up and running in a couple more weeks. Please do not buy anything at this time from my store if you do you my not get the item for awhile.

If you like what you see please donate

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Update

I am reoriganizing my store
I have big plans for it so in a few weeks.
1) Some items will go on sale
2) Some items will be discounted
3) some items will be discontinued
4) New items will be coming out
5) if you order a gift certificate. You can get a free item.

Just some things that are coming your way.

1 comment:

@TheOtherRosie said...

This was posted over a year ago, are you still alive? Do you have a new site? I hope you're okay.

Rosie

roxey56@sbcglobal.net